Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Halloween! 5 days til Halloween! Haunt starts tomorrow night!!
Final found the "who cares any more" attitude!
Maybe because I'm not feeling too perky right now. Hopefully it's just because I am pretty tired and this old [as PoD keeps reminding me] body doesn't need any more exercise! Can't imagine having to look after children like PoD has to right now! Thankfully she's young [as I keep reminding her] and should have more stamina than me. We only have some touch-ups left and checking of taped walls [which 2 had to be repaired last night] as the heat softens the glue on tape.
Definitely dragging butt right now!
If I haven't said it enough...THANK YOU...POD!!
To all you out there...if it wasn't for her help this haunt wouldn't of happened!!
She might be a pain at times but then who isn't! LOVE YAH GIRL!!
Where's that crying towel!

My attitude has now changed to "wanting to REALLY SCARE SOMEONE...or MANY" right now!

I think we did a FANTASTIC job of setting up the haunt... if I do say so myself!

Last night we did lights, sound and MORE decorating.
Wilma showed up with hubby, Puffy Kracker, and with his [10 yr] knowledge of running the heating unit in the courthouse, managed to shut off [with town's permission] SOME of the radiators and open some windows. It released some heat but not a lot! It will still be hot in there as some rooms do not have windows that open [basement] and there is no circulation of air in there. Thank You Puffy! Thank you again to Wilma for being there again...AJ is sure happier when she's there as I'm sure she's tired of us and our attitudes lately!
MANY BIG THANK YOU'S to the Minions....their legs did a lot of traveling for us [up and downstairs] and their bravery in traversing the scary courthouse together was amazing. As long as the kids had their little lanterns they were brave! Wilma thinks they may need counseling later....LOL! I asked them if they would rather stay home and they said that they would rather be helping us and they do enjoy scaring people, as JD was trying to do to everyone all night.
The heat really did a number one me last night and hopefully I'll be able to work the haunt.
My job is to see that things run smoothly, trouble shoot, taken photos and get some scares in while I'm doing this. This is the part I LOVE! Believe me...it's a lot of fun seeing how people react when their scared. Everyone's different! I LOVE hearing grown men scream in fright!
Isn't it amazing how much fun someone has at the expense of others and they pay to have it done to them....sick huh! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!
Got to get some work done...times awasting!
Orbing out...QoH

No comments: