Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Halloween! 4 days left til spooky day. IT'S HERE!! FINALLY!!!!

HAUNT DAY!

NO! I'M NOT READY....never really expected to be! I'm known for decorating right up until curtain time!

I managed to sleep in until 4:49 am this morning. I awoke actually feel like I have some energy...don't know where that came from?

Did something drastic to myself yesterday and went to bed feeling pretty stupid about it!
I won't say what it is until the final results are in...the finishing steps are today at 11:00! Too late to turn back now! I don't like it right now and hopefully not regret my decision later...PoD keeps telling me to lighten up and live a little!

This morning I am creating creatures to man the haunt.
The wire frames have been standing waiting to be dressed in their outfits. I built these frames earlier in the year and was waiting to make them into "Mud Creatures" when I got the time, which never happened. So now they will just be dressed and not made permanent like "Creepy Hollow" is. I'll do that in my spare time [?] later.
I've already made 6 and they are waiting in position to do their jobs and I have to put together 5 more together this morning. Hopefully I will have time to make more...LOL?

The only things left to do today is: make & put creatures in their places, print-out & pin past photos to display screen at entrance, set up signing table with guest book/pens, set-up admission table, figure out how to make a waiting line for the customers, see that the pop/water machine is full and if there is more stock, open windows, bring and position fans, check all lights/cords, check out taped walls to make sure they are still up...put up if down, test out sound [has a tendency not to work in the courtroom...must be the ghosts], bring coolers for ice/water for the workers, paint glow-in-dark directional arrows on walls in mine shaft #3 [custodial quarters]

...I'm sure I forgot something?

....Why am I wasting time talking to you guys...

Times awasting....!
Orbing out...QoH

No comments: