Thursday, October 28, 2010

ADD HOAR FROST TO HALLOWEEN DECOR...

Wished my camera was of better quality because the hoar frost made the webbing look real cool.and kind of creepy like this morning.

Kind of an eerie orange glow.

This could be my entry to Blue's color thingy...Pumpkin Orange...;}


PoD said she found it to be cool and soft when she touched it.

It felt odd to me.

I love the look of it!



 Speaking of "Orbs"...;}


Notice the big orb on the left side window, by the spider lights [I forgot to blow it up]...


Different shot, but orb in same place but a little higher?

No...it's not dirt on my lens, or it should be in all the shots








Back to the decor thingy...


I like that hoar frost look in the webbing, so I'm going to use that artificial snow stuff to copy that look. Would work good in the indoor haunts.






The hoar frost did in the poor sunflowers who were struggling to live...



It was too sad to take pictures of the poor frozen sweet peas...;(








On the Halloween side...






WE DON'T HAVE TO WORK THE HAUNT TONIGHT!!!!!




YIPEE!




We are FINALLY going to enjoy a haunt put on by someone else!

Will be kind of weird to see all my stuff being used by someone else and how they will utilize it.










IS IT TIME TO GO YET.........:}

6 comments:

Roan said...

Thanks for the lesson on Orbs. I'll be watching for those in my pics in the future. Love the feet in the post below. This is truly your season. ;)

I posted some more pics of my nephew's garden graveyard. I thought it was a great idea. They had a Halloween party for the kids last weekend. Tons of fun!

We had a weird experience at the courthouse last week. The court reporters recorder was tampered with by some unknown person, except there was no person there. So, had to have happened during the night when no one was around. The tape in her machine lies flat inside a plastic box. No way for gravity to have caused this. But the next morning the tape was in a pile next to the machine (about a foot away). It looked like a cat had unrolled a roll of toilet paper. Strange!

Queen of Halloween said...

ooooooo
If nothing else was vandalized odds are it might possibly be paranormal in nature...watch for other things that might be out of place. Try a test with flour and a light object...see if it moves. Don't forget to photo it first. Happy Hunting and a Great Halloween!

Hootin Anni said...

Everything is absolutely amazing!!!! I love every inch of your work....truly, it's SPOOKtacular.

Roan said...

I typed a long comment this morning, but seems to have disappeared. So, I'll try again. The same morning we found the problem with the court reporter tape, not sure what to call it, our probation officer walked into her office on the 3rd floor. She closed the door behind her and sat down. Before she could touch anything, two keys popped off her keyboard. The D popped off first, closely followed by the O key. They popped up about a foot in the air. The next morning was my early day and I heard footsteps walking along the corridor upstairs. They came down the east staircase. I heard someone walking down the steps, quickly. I heard someone step off the bottom step and then nothing. I peeked through the crack in our office door, but no one was there. The courthouse was empty except for me. Scared me!

We will go for long periods of time with nothing happening, and then this. It was around the last full moon. Would that make a difference?

Queen of Halloween said...

Yup! Its also Halloween time...spirits are stronger around/on that day. They feed on fear, especially the mischievous ones! Your fears make your aura brighter and the stronger spirits take advantage of that. This gives them strength to be able to move things or even appear. Every time something weird happens, you will be thinking of it. The more there is dread in/about the place the more things will happen!
I like to think of that movie statement in "Field of Dreams" only change it to..."If you think of it, it will come". At least that's what I have experienced.
I have also recorded more "Orb" activity around this time too. Check out my post [when I get it done]on the costumes, for some real different ones. I call these the "Clown Orbs" and found they appear mostly around Halloween.
Don't let the place spook you, BJ! You have worked there for many years and nothing has harmed you. If anything, I would give them something to expend their energy on, like a friendly challenge to move the item in the flour. Make sure all is playful and not taunting. It will also help to tire them out and they will leave you alone. Put these all over the place where the public has no access to them.
Thank you for being a believer!
Although it must be hard to make those around you believe that you are not crazy...;)

Queen of Halloween said...

Welcome to my weird world Hootin Anni! Love your blog! Hope you continue to visit and comment...:)