Wednesday, March 10, 2010

IS IT DONE YET....?





I continue with the....MLC whining...




I am a very happy person that I have computer savvy children...my "Gurus"!


Remember my email issues...couldn't reply or send any new messages!


PoD's my "Email Guru"!


It does irritate me, that all they [the kids] do, is come in and ABRACADABRA....all better!

But it's an irritation I can live with...:)!

I can now do all those things as the business is very dependent on it!
 
She also had an answer on the typing problem...got to learn the keep my hands/wrists up OFF the front of the laptop's built in mouse pad sensor area?

Problem is...it still does it even when I am careful and don't have my hands/wrists near it?



All was going so well...

THEN THE LAPTOP STALLED.....BLACK SCREEN!!!!!


PICTURE PULLING OUT HAIR!


I tried everything....unplugging, button pushing....zero! nadda! crapola!


S.O.S. to PoD...


ABRACADABRA.....[unplug/remove battery/wait/put back in]

A BIG THANK YOU TO BOTH MY GURU'S!!!


PoD must have called BillyRoo [no answer] because he called late that night and his first comment was when I told him what had happened since he had left was..."I've only been gone ONE day and you've already broke it?"...;}


Was a nice ending to an already stressful day which started out rotten with an upset [overeating...I wonder why] stomach/diarrhea morning and what is either a cold [coughing] or snow mold allergy [plugged sinuses]?


That was yesterday!


Today has started with a skiff of SNOW with a temp of  +2 and it's overcast. Hopefully that's all the snow that we do get, as I am really getting tired of whining....;}


no I'm not....:}

No comments: