Tuesday, February 16, 2010

MARDI GRAS WORLD...

Enter my crazy Mardi Gras world...


All Lurkers Welcome...



Some even comment...?

Others use their minds...thinking I can read them...;}?




Sadly this is probably the closest way I'll ever get to Mardi Gras....


Feb. 16 is this year's "Fat Tuesday" and seeing as that's how I feel lately I'd fit right in!



But I do dream of looking like this...


Or just wearing a fantasy mask...



While attending a ball or two or three...


Or just taking part in a parade...

Alas.......it's just a dream!



or




Maybe I'll find that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....






Did yah notice the shamrocks edging their way in.... 







P.S..... THIS ALSO MY 500th. POST!

Hard to image that since starting this blog Sept. 28, 2006 that I would relate 500 parts of my life's story...:}?

2 comments:

Roan said...

Great mask collection! I had a Mardi Gras mask for many years, but it was broken during my move from Dallas. ;( I've been to Mardi Gras once, and believe me, that was enough. Unless you love crowds (scary milling crowds)you would be better off watching the festivities on YouTube. I'm glad I had the experience, but would not voluntarily go again. Better to visit New Orleans during a less busy time.

Queen of Halloween said...

I have no interest in the street stuff. Would like to attend a fancy ball though. Maybe one day...