Sunday, February 14, 2010

 

From Me to YOU!

 


Brought to you this frosty morning...

 

with Creepy Hollow trying to doing his best...

 

Welcome to my Valentine/Mardi Gras world...

 

The village people in the morning glow offer up their hearts to welcome those who have been forgotten or are just alone to enter our [my] crazy world...

 

 The dungeon, which is cold and empty, waiting for work...


Most will probably want to leave [like my cat of dreams of but too afraid of the outside world]...


But curiosity won't let you....



Looking down as you enter...my painted rocks just love being kicked


Looking up offers up "thanks" to those who visit...please take a card

 


A garage sale find transformed by adding a favorite quote
"Dreams are Whispers from your Soul"...

 

Then a sea of hearts assault your eyes...

 

  

  

  

Thank You for dropping by to view all the sparkle...

Soon I will open all my gifts that rest near the Valentine Tree of Happiness
so I wish you Family, BF's and Lurkers a...

 

HOPE MY HEART -FELT WISHES
HAVE BRIGHTENED YOUR
DAY....;)

2 comments:

Roan said...

Love all the valentine sparkle! You do know how to decorate.

Queen of Halloween said...

Thanks BJ. Preparing for St. Paddy's & Easter next...;}