Tuesday, February 02, 2010

IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY...

I'd like to say Happy Groundhog's Day...

BUT

Wiarton Willie from Ontario saw his shadow so it's going to be another 6 weeks of winter!

BUT that's in Ontario...

I don't live there...

I live 2 provinces away!

It's overcast here right now...

No chance of seeing a shadow being cast here...

So where's our groundhog?

I'm pretty sure all the gophers [we don't have groundhogs living here] are still hibernating as we are still in a deep freeze with snow in the fields...

So spring should be just around our corner...

RIGHT....?

2 comments:

Angie said...

Spring around the corner? And maybe a birthday? Have a good one!!!

Queen of Halloween said...

Hey Angie...welcome to my winter world...yours looks warm [envious] & sunny. A good day to you!