Saturday, February 27, 2010

A BLACK SATURDAY...for me and my family

A Mystic Letter to Buttons...

Hey kiddo:
Another year [6] has gone by and the hole in my heart left by your loss, hasn't gotten any smaller...if anything it has grown! I'd like to find that person who said "time heals all wounds" and slap them upside the head! I still miss mom & dad and that's been 48 & 37! I want to smack those who say "they're in a better place now"...I'm still living in this world and it hasn't been that bad, so why the better place?

It's been a long 7 months since I last visited your grave during your son's wedding. Things are great with them, even after their wedding disaster and the best news is...they are expecting in May! I guess the wedding time was a good time after all...:)!

I hope it was your "Orb" that I captured during their signing. I loved their wonderful tribute to you...
Lots of tears on this one.....!



I've had some great news and more questions about the questionable happenings since your horrible death!

The great news is your "loving"[?] husband's, new girl friend, is now out of his life!

And it cost him a bundle to get rid of her...:)

Your son's wedding was a great time for his father to show everyone his true colors! I guess him and his only friend [the bottle], have been making quite an impression on the town and to his girlfriend. I heard the two of them really got "into it" when they both get plastered! Sadly, the biggest one had to happen on your kid's special day?

Even our brother Tank and SewLady tried going for coffee [cause they were invited the night before] that next morning of the wedding and met with a very FROSTY situation going down at your hubby's place. They didn't stick around to find out what. Even your daughter had enough of them and left early too!


To update you more on what puzzles me with their situation and makes for more questions on your death not being an accident...

-Last year, on the day of the 5th anniversary of your death, your husband suffered a heart attack...needed 2 stents put in. His high consumption of alcohol plus unhealthy eating habits, probably contributed to his having one...but on that day? He was cleared of all charges, it's been 5 yrs, he's moved on in his love life, he's semi retired? Why that day...if he has a clear conscious?

-He thought he was going to die so he gifted his girlfriend with 20,000.00...so she'll be taken care of? Although when he got better, he wanted it back and she said no...:)

-She has made accusations against him about things that are unknown to me, yet have enough affect on him that he buys her [silence] expensive gifts?

-She accuses him of sleeping around on her...does she also think, "once a cheat always a cheat", like I do? If so, was she the one that I believe he was seeing while you and I had fun the last year we were together? He sure was trying to smooth talk me into him seeing someone right after your death... so he wouldn't be lonely? And yes, I have thought that she might just be the jealous type...but from what I have heard, she comes off as being too calculating to be just jealous! His being a "tight-wad" was well known to everyone who knew him...yet he forks out money to her left and right? Sure stinks of possible blackmail to me! If she did know something about your death [during one of his drunken stupors] then she could be an accessory after the fact? But still wouldn't make her crime as bad as his! Both still have to keep quiet!

What more motive could your husband want...

With the kids gone, you and him were planning to sell the farm and settle somewhere. I know you weren't to crazy about the town near you and you did mention something about moving near us? I got the impression from you that last time, when you wanted to attend that trade show [on my birthday], that you had something exciting on your mind. Was that why you were so disappointed when I couldn't afford to go?

You did mention once about splitting up because of his recent drinking to accesses?

As for Eener and me...we don't see eye to eye on your death. She told me that the new girlfriend cornered her at the wedding and told her a lot of bad things about you. She refused to tell me what,,,saying that it would only make me madder about her? Like NOT telling me doesn't! But knowing her, it might be a lie, she can't get out of...you know like the ones she told while growing up. Until she tells me what...things will stay bad between us!

The other shocking news to me, was the splitting of half  "their" house! He told me it was HIS place and now half belonged to her?

During the wedding he cried the "drunk blues" about losing an investment [80,000.00], to anyone [BillyRoo] who would listen and was mad that he should've spent it on a cruise they were planning to go on instead. Like why would you tell anyone how stupid you were in losing that amount...if there wasn't a hidden purpose in letting all your guests know this for some reason? If it was a ploy for me to not charge much for the decor, why tell everyone else? The kids DID get a "deal" but not because of his whine! It was a gift from us to them!

Another puzzlement at the wedding was the lack of friends you two knew...the ones that your kids grew up with? Your neighbors? I knew a lot of them too...yet they weren't there? Except for your catering boss/friend and she said she only came out of retirement for your son and to honor you. I gave her a BIG HUG for doing that. I got the impression that she wasn't too happy about his dad...no details on why?



With all that I know/suspect and the gut feeling that I have, says that all is not right, somewhere! One just needs that physical proof!

YET...

I WANT to give this guy a break [for your kid's sake] and IF it was JUST an accident, I DO feel sorry for him, if he still feels somehow responsible anyways. THAT'S punishment enough for him! I'm not that heartless!

It's your kids that worry me the most as they have to deal with the way that he is right now...so I'll stay quiet!

BUT....

Things should STOP adding up elsewhere if he IS so innocent?


I wish I knew one way or the other!!!!


Wish you could let me know some way....


Missing You Buttons!


Love XOXOXOXOXO

Your Big Sis........Bones

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to comment yesterday but couldn't.

I know your sense of loss.
Having so many unanswered questions must really compound the pain.

Love
Blue

Queen of Halloween said...

That's what most don't understand! Is the unanswered questions... Thank you for caring Blue..:)