Thursday, January 07, 2010





WHAT CAN I SAY...

be happy that it's on snow... #@*?/#....



Not enough snow was the results!


Can we say puke skating rink....#@!&*%?


Salt doesn't work when it's this friggin' cold out!!!!!


Another present...




Guess I should be happy that the bottle wasn't broken...which would be the norm



AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU DON'T HAVE MY NEIGHBORS!!!


Suppose I should be happy they aren't dealing drugs....



Oh hang on there....they might be???


Can't prove anything, but the young people traffic, in and out of that place, is mighty suspicious!


Pretty gutsy with a cop living across the way...


One consolation...been too bitchin' cold out to be up to any mischief...other than fouling my work/living place!


Creepy Hollow's happy they didn't get close to him! Even though it looked like they were heading in that direction when they let it all fly...three times!


I finally figured out why I get up at 3 or 4 in the morning...it's to catch the action!


Haven't been lucky enough to catch anything, especially the pukers...yet!


Have been entertained by the variety of drunks passing back & forth...


The latest surprise was the drunk that lives across the street...

He's got to be in his late 60's. A few mornings ago, I watched him staggering back and forth carrying a beer, even stopping to take a swig once in awhile...

Why I was surprised, I don't know...he's known for his being a drunk!


One day I will be able to afford to put up some game cameras!

Can you imagine the footage I could have...not too mention proof!




Other than that, exciting news...things have been dead, work wise!


Finally finished the sad signs...

With that young man's death, it's been hard not to nag my kids into getting heart check-ups! Both are over the age of 26 and heart problems run in the genes...


So in trying to change-up the mood I removed Xmas and started Valentine's Day decorating...


Done some work for my business...


Seems my window/yard/office displays, [that's what I call my decorating obsession] confuses most people? Hoping bigger signs will help them understand, just what it is, that I do and sell. I figure the sign I have right now must be too small...;)? Or they don't know what "sign manufacturing" means?


The decorating does it's work otherwise...it gets their attention and a lot come in...they get a business card.


Finally added something to the wall that I've been itching to do and will help with just what can be done with the stuff that I do,,,


Who else but the Queen of Halloween would have a 7 foot scary tree on the wall...goes good with the coffin


Silhouette trees look great on big bare walls...even a forest

The vinyl is heat removable, so the crows [that's what makes the tree creepy] are not attached to the tree when cut out.

My next project is to revamp these 3 mirrors and this fancy pewter picture frame, I bought this summer's garage sales. Each will get a good polishing and have words of wisdom installed on them. These will be visual examples so customers can be inspired...

I've given up on the card thing as a full time posting thing...I still do them, I just don't have time to post. I spend too much time all day long at the computer as it is. I don't think there's any padding left in my chair!



Sorry [no I'm not] for the gross photo in the beginning...



But that's how I felt when I open the door...

2 comments:

Roan said...

I think your neighbors are my neighbors! An older lady owns the house, but her deadbeat son lives there. Around the first of the month, when the government checks come in, there is a ton of traffic in and out. People with green or that ghastly red painted hair come and go. Bud Lite, as we've named him, is often drunk and screaming at someone out in the driveway. Now he has moved a pit bull in. I'm thinking there might be some dealing going on there. You'd think the guy would be more careful since I do work at the courthouse. I guess I'm not scary enough! Good luck with yours. ;)

Queen of Halloween said...

Yah...we've been blessed...