Sunday, January 10, 2010

A DAY OF WARMTH...
SUNSHINE...BIRDS SINGING...


Well maybe not singing.

I think they are all still frozen in their homes...like I thought I was.


Today got to a melting point...water dripped down my neck as I quickly made my decor change outside. We have now changed from Xmas to Valentines/Mardi Gras theme.

Why Mardi Gras you ask...it falls on Feb 16th this year. 2 days before Valentines, so I got to sneak that in too.

Remember this is for my viewing pleasure...

I LOVE making Valentines Day a LARGE to-do, decorating wise. It gets noticed, so people in this town won't forget that it's here...until I change for St. Patrick's....;)



The fresh air was SOOOOO invirgorating! I got all done that I could, only need to check the lights at dark...



Mean while BillyRoo surprised me with the new Halloween 2 DVD by Rob Zombie...





This was WAY better than the first movie made!

Zombie writes this one his way. The story line is similar with his type of twist. It's a bit gory for my taste but not as bad as some. Most will call it "B" grade but what other category would murder/gore fall into?

The Dr. Sam Loomis in this movie series are two different character lines. Donald Pleasence [1st] is completely annoying in his whiny way. Whereas Malcolm McDowel plays the character better...slimy instead of whiny. Much better

Zombie's wife plays Michael's mother...so-so acting.

The movie kind of jumped around for me but then I was always comparing it to the orginal version. Those who haven't seen the first version ,wouldn't find it a problem. It's a cult classic sort of thingy.

The eerie part of the movie to me was the white horse.

Not because it's scary or anything...just that it's a horse that I've had dreams about lately? WTF!

For a couple a weeks now, I've been having these horse dreams off and on? Some are nightmares and some are soothing...

Will blog on that next...



It still puzzles me about the horse....?


I did not know about the Zombie sequel either so I did not know about the horse in it...?

1 comment:

Fairy Mae said...

i enjoy Rob Zombie movies too. i think he's brilliant in a twisted sort of way.