Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SNOT FUNNY....or is it?



As you all know I have been fighting the lasting effects of my SWINE FLU journey from hell!



Am now finally recovering from the horrible flu shots...my arms hurt for about 5 days!



The only thing hanging on is this agonizing cough which creates MOUNTAINS of mucous! One coughs and coughs until you bring up the annoying "Mucus Monsters"! Then the face starts to run!



Then comes the sore ab muscles from this cough!



Not to mention the sore throat, ears, toothaches which lead to the killer headaches!



But I swear the most annoying is the running SNOT!



I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS ALL COMING FROM!

One might think they were visited by...




I haven't been busy at work lately which is a good and bad thing...good, cause I don't feel much like working! Bad, cause I need to work to be able to afford all of the tissue needed to help dispose of all of the excess crap running from my face!




Needing some amusement....I googgled snot cartoons...




I might have found a new outlet for my excess mucus...




This might be better...




Or even this...




This is a real product [hair gel]...might have used a better name..




I could even sell these...




For all I know I might have some untapped resources here...



All one has left is their sense of humor...hope mine hasn't turned you off



;)


Medical update:

Once again poor PoD had to drive me to the hospital last night!



It's been pretty windy [cold] here lately and I haven't been able to go out walking. With my son back at work [:)] his car is no longer available for my errands. With the headache from hell driving me nuts and me without pain killers [gone through a lot of them] I decided to go get some. While I was at it...get the mail.


That was longest walk ever!


I was okay at first but as I got farther away... I couldn't breathe!


Then the coughing started...


Thus, why I had to go to the hospital.


2 hours later...


Seems my asthma is back!


Can't use a ventilator...makes my heart pound!


Doc's advice...


Take two codeine and make an appointment to get a ventilator that doesn't use a heart pounder in it!


Why didn't he write a prescription then...


?


Believe it or not...codeine pills helped stop the cough last night and I got a full 6 hours sleep!


Still coughing but not as bad...






Still have the mucus...

3 comments:

Jeannie ;0( said...

oh my, I am so so sorry you have been so ill. I will have to catch up with your news to find out more.

Definitely Snot Funny.........

Jeannie xxxxxx

Jeannie said...

Hope you get better real soon!

Queen of Halloween said...

Thanks friend!