Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Woke this morning [4:30] with the urge to do this


The dream or should I say nightmare converstion with my step-sister, irritated me sooooooo much that I am having a hard time with my thoughts this morning!


What a way to start the day!


I was reliving my last phone conversation with her and I had ended the distasteful thing by wishing that she would never call back!

I know that everyone has their own opinions and they are entitled to them, but when that same person NEVER EVER agrees with me or even comes closed to accepting any of  MY OPINIONS!

If I say the sky is blue then she would tell me that it was something else!

This woman also changes her past stories to suit the moment and leaves me feeling like I know nothing or remember nothing? Buttons had that same problem. She would tell me that she too wished that this person wouldn't call either because she always made her feel like she was retarded?

Her ex boyfriend once stated that he was going to tape record her statements and play them back to her, because she did the same thing to him!

I keep trying to accept that this is the way that she is but I am finding that it is too hard to pretend that she might finally see what she is doing to all around her!


I can't take it any more!


Will she ever change? Can't see that happening! How do you tell a "know-it-all" anything?


Will I change?

NOPE! I am just as stubborn as she is! I probably come off as a "know-it-all" also, but I do try to listen and respect others views even if I don't agree! I have gone this far accepting her for what she is because I do love the irritating brat!


Is the stress worth it?



So I am going to give myself a big





For being so stubborn and letting something irritate me enough to blog to the whole world about childish things!


Am I afraid that she will see this?


NOPE


She isn't interested in the fact that I write one, let alone snoop it out!


If she did...


Then it is time to have this out!


I am also dragging up a thought about this weekend that doesn't make me happy either and it's bugging me too. Something about the honesty of new people I have met and their judgment of me? Hopefully I am just being paranoid?





I'm going out for a walk and hopefully wear off some of the bad karma I am feeling right now!


I better go before I slap myself again...


p.s.

Will I regret this blog?



Probably!


It had to be said!

3 comments:

Roan said...

Vent away. Sometimes we need to.

Queen of Halloween said...

Thank You BJ for not saying I'm being childish.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi my friend!

TY for your kind words.
I am so BAD re commenting but do keep an eye on you.
And share your angsts.

Have also tried to email but the Demon Server keeps returning them!!!
So, pretty please, contact me @
HeadgirlDJC@aol.com to re-establish the link!

Blue
x