Monday, August 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTONS

You would have been 57 today if you had only lived to see it...


Instead of tears of laughter, there is sadness...


I try to celebrate the short good memories but the sadness still gets in the way!


The rock I painted to lay on your grave was forgotten in the rush to do your son's wedding [to be posted about when I've recovered] so it will wait til next time I'm there.


Wishing you were here to celebrate your day....


All my LOVE.................Bones


;(

6 comments:

Roan said...

My thoughts are with you.

Roan said...

I hope you are feeling better. I know this must be a really tough time for you.

Queen of Halloween said...

Thank you for being such a caring person...you've helped to lift my heart.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

As I've not blogged for several days, I'm late sending you a hug!
These days filled with memories are always hard.

Love
Blue

Wilma said...

Hey Queenie. It's so hard when we lose loved ones, but luckily they live on in our memories.

I hope your good memories soon put the sadness to rest.

Jeannie said...

oh I am out of the loop here being such a bad blogger,

however, having lost loved ones, I am on your side.......

My thoughts are with you, even if I don't know the details of this post.

"Grief truly is the price we pay for love"

Your friend, Jeannie xxxxx