Thursday, July 23, 2009

WHERE HAVE I BEEN.....YOU ASK?


In heating pad hell with weather temps around 35...!!!!






Why the heating pad?



Four weeks ago I started feeling this pain on one of my ribs, right under the left boob and it has slowly become worse and worse.

Knowing that I had done nothing damaging to it, figured that the bra's under wired had somehow bruised a rib while having too many naps/sleeps on the couch.

I did away with the under wire!



The pain has progressed from that spot and has traveled around to my backbone?



The pain got sooooo bad Tuesday morning that I had to drag BillyRoo out of bed at 4 to take me to the hospital...I thought I was having an angina attack because the pain was in my left shoulder and bicept like before!



Happily the heart is still beating and that wasn't it...!




Seems I might have an inflamed cartlige around that rib and it could have progressed into the backbone?


No cures...


Take 2 Ibprophen per day to try to relax the area and use a heating pad.



Through the years I get these flare-ups that happen to different parts of my body and it was suggested by a doctor in 1972 [after getting whip lash from a car accident] that I have arthris in my shoulders and back? As I get older the joints complain more and more...



So all I can do is hope for the best and get through the pain as best as I can...




Wait a minute...

Ibprophen is an anti-inflamatory drug!


I was taken off this type of medication due to the reactions from the other medication I'm taking for the heart problems I have?




Pain killers and prescribed medications?



Isn't there something about that in the news lately....?









All those years that I eased the pain through natural means.......?








Too bad the best pain relief for me is.......





AGAINST THE LAW!





I'm not a doctor so what do I know.....




I have to have faith that they know what they are doing....







Time to wrap myself in the heating pad, take A pill and listen to the drone of the air-conditioner while I sit at my chair trying to do some work....





The wedding is in 23 days....but who's counting

5 comments:

velvis said...

oh dear QOH - I hope you mend up soon!!

thinking of you

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Poor you!
Hope the heat pad & pills work.
Do take care.

Love
Blue

Wilma said...

Queenie ~ sorry to hear about your pain. I've been so busy wrapped up in my own little drama that I haven't visited for a while.

I sure hope that the inflamation goes away quickly & no more pain for you!

Roan said...

I thought when I first read your symptoms that perhaps you had a gall stone. Friend CeeCee had similar pain and thought she was having a heart attack, but it was just her gallbladder having an attack. Do feel better soon!

Queen of Halloween said...

Thank you to all of you for your kind thoughts. BJ you may be right. Am going for kidney stone & gal bladder testing and they are throwing in a colonoscopy while their at it. Hope they find nothing and its just stress...?