Friday, July 24, 2009

HALLUCINATING...?


Ibprophen isn't working....the pain is getting worse!


The other pain reliever is Tylenol...suggestion by doctor




But.....I'm allergic to it


...it makes me hallucinate?




"Am I sure?" ask doctors






You tell me......




I was looking at this stone trying to see something in it. I wanted to paint another one for my sister's grave as the other one has been deteriorating since my last visit. My intention was to paint a horse [Buttons] and a skeleton [Bones]...


Nothing was there so I turned it over and this vision came screaming me....


So I painted what I saw...


That freaked me out so I added this....


And then this happened...


Total painting time 30 minutes...


Believe it or not...I don't remember painting much of it...

When I was done I was completely worn out....totally drained!




Was this an example of psychic writing/painting?




Or is this me on Tylenol!


Can we say WTF



PoD figures I should put this on her grave as my mind was going in that direction when I did it!



?

2 comments:

Roan said...

If you were hallucinating, you should do more of it. Love the way the stone turned out.

Queen of Halloween said...

Me too but not the yucky part that comes with it...;)