Thursday, June 11, 2009

AH...GRAD!

Well it's nearing that time again.... THE GRAD DECORATING FIASCO!

This year has been no different than all of the others!

You'd think that there being only 14 graduating, with 5 of them being girls, that things would have gone smoother?

NOPE!

From the beginning those 5 girls could not come up with ideas that they ALL could decide on, besides the most impossible [even for me] ones! I blame the girls because the guys were smart and bowed out early.

Grad's inspiration this year: "Every Mile A Memory" and usually the decor follows the theme except this one. They wanted a ballroom, pillars, a hanging chandelier with candelabras on every table. The tables were also to have cloth tablecloths instead of the usual paper or plastic. Knowing their budget it will be plastic...;)

I've been through this tirade before so I'll not bore you with the details...the woman in charge finally TOOK charge and all the decisions are now hers!

FINALLY!

The girls are going to get what they get...

Not to worry I KNOW THEY WILL LIKE IT!

I'M GOOD AT WHAT I DO...




Enough ego boosting...


Time to go make that impossible dream come true...


Stay tuned for pics just as soon as I figure out why I can't again?

No comments: