Friday, May 08, 2009

GHOSTLY DRILLING ?....part 2


5:15 am..........IT STARTED AGAIN!



Just when I thought I might get to sleep in....BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM.... just like gun shots!

It was the same noise as yesterday only LOUDER!


WTF....:o


As I lay there, eyes wide open, it happened four more times, then stopped!


Heart pounding, I tried to rationalize what it might be...



I can't believe my son could sleep through that loud noise?


Wide awake then, I got dressed thinking the while, that I now knew for sure that I wasn't having medical/mental problems...!:)


Yesterday, I had it pegged down to either a "possible high blood pressure" causing the humming/drilling sound in the ear drum. I have never experienced "that" sound with my previous experiences with high blood pressure but maybe the tempo changes with different pressures?

Or it might be my sinus problems. They're always more inflamed this time of year from crappy air. I've had other sounds like the "whining baby" noise from a dream that turned into me having broncial problems. Maybe the pitch changed?


Son thought it might be the furnace trying to kick in?


I turned the furnace OFF a week ago!




NO I DON'T THINK IT WAS GHOSTS!



I'm not THAT crazy........



I HOPE ?;)



But YOU NEVER KNOW......?






THEN like Captain Chaos would say............."DA-DA-DUM...."




"GHOSTLY DRILLING"




.........IS DEBUNKED!










MEET MISTER PECKERHEAD!

Just a DAMN Wood Pecker!


With the furnace turned off, it must be full of bugs in the morning. The sound happened ONLY during those hours. I was able to catch the little GHOST in the act!





I FEEL SMART.....:)

1 comment:

Roan said...

Too funny! ;)