Saturday, March 21, 2009

TODAY'S HOROSCOPE...?


Aquarius:

Original ideas are blasting out of your brain so fast that it's hard to keep up with yourself. A few surprises are likely when your key planet Uranus is visited by quicksilver Mercury. You may not be able to finish what you initiate, yet you could begin enough projects now to keep you busy for a long time. Don't stress if you have a lot of loose ends by the end of the day. It will be easy enough next week to clean up what you started today.


Didn't I just say that work was just starting to pick up...?


Didn't I state awhile back that I was building stuff for wedding/grad decor...?


DON'T STRESS OUT ABOUT "A LOT OF LOOSE ENDS BY THE END OF THE DAY"....?


All I can say is "I better not start sleep walking"...!


Who knows what I'll paint, glue gun, cut...etc...


Hope it's not going to be a long day....been up since 3:30 am...busy, busy, busy

No comments: