Saturday, March 21, 2009

Friday, March 20, 2009

15 of 365 ...Happiness


1. happy/sad, about Maxi's vet trip [news I didn't want to hear] being canceled because of foggy/icy conditions. both Pod & I are bad winter drivers [scairdy cats] so it was an easy choice. did NEED to go shopping...cupboards bare...:(

2. son wanted to go shopping so it became a family outing...:)

3. remembered all that I needed [left list on table back home] and even some deals...:)

4. the little baby chicks [decor] that sit on my computer [sticky tack keeps them from wandering]...I love my little toys...:)

5. being able to take a work day and make it a family day...:) [without feeling guilty]




6. writing these happy moments any time I want [hate being on the computer after work hours] because I follow NO RULES...:)

No comments: