Sunday, March 01, 2009

TIME TO GET INTO THE GAME!

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired! Negativity is ruling my life!

I said that I wanted to join the Happiness Revolution 2009 as my New Year's Resolution but life always has something else to throw in your path. These last two months has seen me bogged down with technology woes, illness and worries about my foot. Friday's emotional breakdown was the last straw and I'm well enough to want to stand up and shout...NO MORE! Besides "Buttons" wouldn't have wanted me to be that way....so

I SOLEMNLY PROMISE:

I WILL BE DETERMINED TO FIND 5 THINGS IN MY DAILY LIFE THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!



1. I'm still on the RIGHT side of the grass! [No I won't be writing that everyday...or maybe I shouldn't promise that as that might be the only good thing that day]

2. Phone call from a caring daughter.

3. Son going back to work [tomorrow] after being off for 2 months. Don't get me wrong I was happy for the company but happier knowing his job is secure.

4. Clothes still not shrinking in the wash.

5. I'm back blogging and it WILL be daily!


and YES....it wasn't that hard

So count this as 1 out of 365

Only....364 to go.....

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Sometimes being happy takes more work, but it is worth it in the end.

Or so people tell me.

Queen of Halloween said...

Yeah, but does it have to be so hard? My Ex always said I was my happiest being miserable...? We'll see. I can always count on you to be in my corner...Thanks Wilma