Friday, February 27, 2009


A VERY BLACK HEART DAY!

Dear Buttons:

Has it only been 5 years since your untimely death?
It seems like it was only yesterday!

Waking with tears flooding out of my eyes IS an appropriate way to start this terrible day! My tears are for you and a lot for me...I seem to be selfish that way!

I don't wish this type of grief on anyone [well maybe one] and it's been a long, long sad journey without you!

I'm sorry sis, but the rage and anger is still there!

Today my heart is the deepest black!

I'm sorry but I still can't forgive him for ending your life! [read full story Feb 27, 2007 post...I'd link it but don't know how]

I've heard he's finally having a rough time of it and is back on the bottle again...showing everyone around him his true face!

We BOTH knew how it was with him...sadly you loved him anyways!

They say he regrets his moving in with her too soon [4 mon]after the funeral. I hope you have been haunting them both...I would have!

I hope the thought of what he did to you eats him alive!

Sadly, your children still have to deal with that...:( BUT we both know they must be used to seeing him that way!

Hearing he's this way warms my heart better than hearing about his new love life, gifts he showers on her, travel plans of cruises...mostly the things he refused to do for you!

Drinking is now breaking them apart...:)


I have some heart warming news for you...your son is getting married in Aug, close to your birthday] to the girl that you approved of. I'm helping her with the decorations but wished that your were here to do them instead.

But some sad news too...your daughter needs your help! Her marriage is falling apart and she's trying to keep it together by wanting to get pregnant. Hope you can give her a helping hand? Knowing you, I feel that your spirit is still around us because I have felt your presence near me! Probably wishful thinking on my part.

I still spend many a day remembering our last times together and I will cherish those thoughts for ever. I can only wish that I have someone [besides my children] that will remember me with the same heart felt fondness!

REST IN PEACE....BUTTONS

You will NEVER be forgotten by me!

Your loving and very lost sister....Bones

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Aw, Queenie. My heart hurts for you.

Roan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roan said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. It is hard to lose the ones we hold dear. Take care of you. BJ

Roan said...

I forgot to say, I'm the deleter.