Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Name Game - 2009

Nobody has tagged me to play this game [I'm used to that] so I will play by myself....

1. What is your name?
D___

Since my name begins with D, all my answers to the below list must begin with the letter D.



2. Four letter word: Damn...I use it too much

3. Girl Name: Dawnita...sounds light

4. Boy Name: Dallas...macho man

5. Occupation: Designer...of just about anything

6. Color: Daffodil Yellow...not crazy about

7. Piece of clothing:
Dresses...wish I'd wear more of

8. Food: Duck Soup...yuk

9. Item in the bathroom: Dandruff Shampoo...don't use [son]

10. Place/City: Dodge...cause I live there

11. A reason for being late: Detained by yakky idiot...?

12. Something I’d yell: DAMN...or Darn...;)?

13. Movie: Dawn of the Dead...;)

14. Something you drink: "Dasani" bottled water...only if I'm really desperate! I don't drink otherwise

15. Band: Diana Ross & the Supremes....?

16. Animal: Dragon...is it an animal?

17. Street name:
Downing Street?


18
. Car: Dodge Dart...I thought they were cool in their day


19. Song: "Danny Boy"...makes me cry no matter who sings it! Prefer an Irish Tenor!


20. Activity that includes more than one participant: Dancing...I always said that I would settle with someone who LOVED to dance...sadly there are NONE of those available. I'd rather dance by myself anyways only waltzing is quite hard...:)


The End!



20 of 365....happiness

1. restfull day

2. showed my "FOR SALE" building [to someone who was just jerking my chain]

3. went for a walk [where dry pavement was available]

4. got stopped by a couple who had work for me to do

5. removed the rest of Xmas from the front of my shop/house


Hope I remember "Earth Hour" [8:30] tonight...

2 comments:

Roan said...

Oh, now you've stepped in it! ;) I did think of tagging you, but always think I'm imposing on others when I ask them to play along. Since I now know you would enjoy being tagged, you will be tagged.

I once owned a Dodge Dart. It had push buttons instead of a gear shift. Odd...especially when it stopped working and I almost ran through the living room. So much for my love of the Dart.

I have never heard of Earth hour and would consider joining in if not for having guests later.

Queen of Halloween said...

It would never be an imposition to be included...;) The push buttons were the cool things but then I never did get to drive one...;(, maybe it was a good thing...:). It would be cool to make my company sit in the dark...candel light...company...stories...? I painted? It didn't matter what the out come was it was just a base cover...a bit messy...:)