Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A SAD, SAD DAY!

Today is "Button's Day" for us here...no work will be done for the shop... in remembrance of the ending of her work day!


Sadly this marks the 4th anniversary of my sister's untimely death!


Four long years of wishing her to be still in our lives!


The pain of her passing hasn't eased one bit!


This morning I was awaken at 4:44 with ringing in my ears and tears in my eyes?


4:44 in the mystic world, is supposed to mean that an angel just got their wings or is trying to contact you!
I hope that my angel has hers already and just wanted to let me know that she's still here with me?
Like I said it's already a SAD, SAD day....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh this is sad. I am sorry to be late commenting.

I had a dream last night about my parents, both dead. It was so real. I woke up and it took a few minutes to re align myself to the "real" world, I felt they were still with me.

My Mum had a feeling about "ringing in the ears"

Take care, and that is a lovely picture, I used to have a kitten called Kipper who looked just like those babies!

J x

Anonymous said...

meant to say, so sorry to read about your Sister, may your good memories comfort you. Words mean nothing at times like this I know, but I hope you know I am sincere in my thoughts.

J x

Roan said...

A very sad time indeed. My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine life without my only brother. I have never heard of the 4:44 thing, but I often wake up at that time. Probably my Grandmother trying to get my attention. I truly believe she is my guardian angel. BJ