Tuesday, December 04, 2007

OOPS....TAG GAME FORGOTTEN!

Well it's only been 4 days since I've been tagged for this game [by Blue] and I want to make sure that one of the only taggers keeps including me in her games...it's pretty lonely here without any more commenters than I have already? Can we say pathetic?

Back to the original topic...8 random thoughts about myself?

1. My family [including my fur babies] is the most important thing in my life!

2. Anything about the paranormal interests me a lot! Mainly because I have had some pretty weird stuff happen to me about it and still do!

3. Anyone who knows me, knows that my favorite time of the year is Halloween [go figure...my blog name] and if it was possible [& affordable] I would decorate my store year round in a halloween theme and sell halloween stuff but Dodge just isn't into that sort of thing. It's bad enough, that I always have to tell people, what it is, that I do at work anyways[they can't read the sign on the door as they enter]?

4. I love being single! I'm my only boss!

5. I love to build things from scratch...I hate repairs! Sculpting tops my list of creativity...which of course means using unusual materials...pottery/clay is NOT my choice of sculpting.

6. I'm addicted to ice cubes! Thankfully my son got me an ice making machine for xmas last year and I go through a large bag of ice every other day...that's probably why I have Bronchial problems?

7. I prefer silence than listening to music or the constant babble of the radio...even the hum of computers annoy me.

8. I'm a fighter for the under dog...injustice being done in the world frustrates me to no end...I strive for world peace!

I could go on but I've bored you [and myself] long enough!

As to who to tag....any one who has nothing to put on their blog and needs to keep the reader interested enough to keep coming back...

1 comment:

Headgirl said...

Well done!
I'll always keep tagging you as long as you want to play...
Suki is going to out play us both with all her new contacts...
Finally posted mmy Xmas cards.
An staying home alone this year.
Not as bad as it sounds - my choice.
I'll
be blogging over the holiday like a lost soul..

Take care
Love
Blue