Monday, December 10, 2007

I'M DONE...I'M DONE...I'M DONE!

I'm finished with everything...Xmas 2007!

Store decor was completed before the beginning of Dec.!
These are some shots of the store. To the far left is my xmas village sets. Next to them is my big "Halloween Tree" and he is putting the decorations on my shop tree [PoD's idea]. It's quite a conversation peice when customer's come in the shop. All of my old decoratios are on this tree. Most of the ornaments with memories have gone to my children for use on their trees [most of BillyRoo's are on on the tree at home]. The theme in my shop is about Santa Clause [which I collect] and is done in reds and golds.

I just finished my decorating at home and the tree's color this year is pink and blue [pink for me & blue for BillyRoo]. Like I said some of the tree's ornaments are BillyRoo's and I've invested in new stuff this year as all the old one's are of my bad memories...they went to the Ex [who doesn't decorate...but their his anyways...nobody can say I didn't share]! I also put lights on my phony plants and "decked the halls" with shiny stuff and more lights. This included the dinning room and kitchen [I decided not to bore you with pic of them...
Yesterday I spend 3.5 hrs putting up all of my stuff that I had for the outside of my place.

I then took pictures of it to show what I did because something tells me that the crazy kid next door might decide to make my xmas unhappy and undo it all. I put it off as long as I could and had sort of thought of not putting it up because of this bad feeling I have about this kid. Every time we meet eye to eye I still get this evil stare from him...giving me a real bad vibe! I kept myself from decorating outside for Halloween but I'll give him this chance for xmas?

Anyways this is how it turned out...

Lastly I finished my Xmas shopping! Cards and gifts that were to be sent away...have been wrapped and are gone! Presents for home have been bought and also wrapped and are nestled under the tree [at the shop]!

Not bad for someone who normally waits until a week before xmas and has to rush to get all of that completed...causing much stress.

Nope not this year...

The pessimist in me wants to add...what's wrong with this picture??????

3 comments:

Headgirl said...

Now, you are really festive!
Love the blue & pink tree of course
I can't do it, all my old treasured decorations are trad. red, green & gold - not that they look that good with my new LCD lights which have blue tinge...
Here in the UK, outside lights are the exception. Some folks do go MAD, with crazy animated ones but generally a wreath on the doors, if your lucky is the most you'll see.
Just made my door decoration.
I love the Christmas lights.
When out count the no. of trees I spot???
Your lovely card arrived this morning - appreciated the blue theme! TY.
I sent you a Jackson 'Forever Foxed' card because I thought you & Suki would enjoy it, even though your not doggy folks.

Take care
Blue
x

Headgirl said...

Hi again!
As you claim to enjoy me tagging you... got you again, or Suki if you prefer!
It's a Christmas music game.

Re the wreath, Ivy I don't mind using in abundence as it strangles the life out of other plants & shrubs if left un-checked. I never pick holly, even though my parks full of it, as it's such a SLOW growing tree. I'm so fortunate living where I do as there's so many evergreens & the parks lots of conifers.

Love
Blue

Headgirl said...

Me again!
Just been over to Serendipity - BJ Roan, see you've visited her.
She has another amazing poignant story - one that touched a raw nerve with me... Have left a comment which I presume she'll post idc. You might find it enlightening about me!
Blue
x