Wednesday, October 31, 2007

May your day be full of TRICKS and TREATS!


Wishing you ALL a Happy Halloween!



A Spooky Story....


My new place is HAUNTED!


I haven't said anything until now, but the new place the I moved into is really creepy! The main floor is okay but the upstairs and basement are the hot spots for ghostly activity!


This house is one of the original homes that was built when this town was first discovered, so it should have lots of history!


PoD warned me [only after I told her of my ghostly encounter] that she saw what looked like a little girl sitting on one of the steps leading to upstairs! She said that she only saw the lower half of her body from the knees down and only for a moment!


I haven't seen her...what I saw scared the hell out of me!


Thumber has been acting very strange at nights [since we moved in there] and some times she will come down the stairs like "a bat out of hell"...all fluffed and running like she is being chased! She even looks back to see if it is still coming after her!


On occasions her and Suki look up a lot and act like there is something there and even bat at something like someone is holding a toy for them to play with. This creeps me out sometimes but I don't feel threatened by these actions...just a little spooked!


The upstairs has always made me feel uncomfortable especially the back bedroom that has the little closet over the steps. Many times I have found the door to this cupboard open when I've known that I've shut it...mainly because it creeps me out when it's open! The door is hard to open so I know it's not one of the cats trying to get into it! My son has the front bedroom at the head of the stairs and always shuts the door when he leaves because he hates the cats messing in his stuff! That door is even harder to open because it drags on the carpet...so you really have to pull on it to get it open...yet I have found it open when I've known that it has been closed? I've even heard sounds coming from up there that makes me think that my son is still home and is walking around up there...when I know that he's not! I've even been brave enough to go and check...finding nothing!


A couple of weeks ago I was laying awake [worrying about life] around 4:20 am, when I heard a crash coming from the upper level! It sounded like something had fallen off of something and broke when it hit the floor! Of course I got up to investigate? Thinking that the cats got into trouble! Both were snug in their beds and were looking upstairs when I found them! I checked upstairs...both doors where open [they had been shut] but nothing was amiss anywhere? Neither cat followed me either!


I find that the basement is the worst!


It's only a small space and half of it is dirt! From the moment I moved in there, I've hated the basement and I've only been down there once! It is the creepiest place I have even been in! I'd rather walk through a cemetery a night...then go down there! I keep my cleaning stuff, broom and mop at the top of those stairs and every time that I have to use them [which isn't very often] I quickly grab them and shut the door, without ever looking down to see if there is something there or not...I just don't want to see it if there is!


But the thing that I saw last month scared me the worst!


One night I was sitting at the end of my couch watching TV when I felt this creepy sensation of someone watching me, come over me and I looked over to the stairwell leading to the upper level and saw a head of a man looking right at me! He looked like he was peering around the corner wall and I couldn't see the rest of his body...just his face! It was only for a split second but long enough to see that the face was an angry one!


Both cats were freaked out as well...Thumber ran and hid under the couch!


As for me, I just sat there frozen...unsure that I had seen what I thought I had just saw? The image is still frozen into my memory!


I have never told my son about what I have seen or heard, thinking that I'll wait until he mentions something first before I tell him what has happened to me! One...I don't to scare him away or make him creeped out about the place and two...have him not want to stay there!


As for me...I'm used to places being creepy! As long as nothing touches me...I'll be okay....


I HOPE?


Well that's my spooky story for this Halloween...got to jump on my broom and get to work!


HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments: