Monday, September 24, 2007

The Weather, Health Issues, Renovations and Play Practise...


This morning the walk to work was full of gorgeous color and nippy winds! Seems fall is finally here! I could even see frost on top of BillyRoo's car!


I, for one, just love the fall...with the trees changing colors...no bugs...the air is fresher, cooler...no bugs...the sun gets up later [so I can finally sleep in]...no bugs...and the harvest should be finally over [allergies]...NO BUGS!


The down side is that I have developed a runny nose, sore throat and a dry cough that hurts my chest! I'm not sure if it's a seasonal thing or something developing from the renovations that we did on Saturday?




I spent the whole day yesterday trying to get off of the couch...it didn't help that I had the six disc [2nd season] dvd set of "Bones" to watch...which by the way I finished! I managed to eat everything in the house [not good for the diabetes thing] so I must have that "feed" a cold thing going on! So today I feel like I'm a "beached whale" or the "Good Year Blimp"...whichever!




STRESS....


Today at work...PoD and I have to mark aluminum for BillyRoo and Trebor to take & get cut and get a start on this HUGE order that has to be done ASAP!


Not sure if we will get back to the renovations...inside of roof has to be done before the snow flies and the boys won't be back until Thanksgiving to do it? PoD has company coming for Thanksgiving so they might not even work on the roof until who knows when?


This evening at "Play Practice" we have to have our lines memorized [no scripts] and I'm not ready or even feeling well enough to do this without coughing my lungs out every time I talk?


Right now all I feel like doing is going back to the couch! The thing is...every time I lay down, all I wants to do is cough!


Well enough crabbing...got to get some work done before PoD gets here!


Today will be..........VERY LONG!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with play practice.
How is your character developing?
Hope the colds short lived.
Do take care
Blue

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue:
The play is going well...I suck! I've got the movements down but everytime I open my mouth the words just disappear! I have my lines memorized but it seems I can't walk and talk at the same time! Hopefully I can blame it on my cold? Which seems to be affecting my brain...?
Hope you are doing better? Infections suck...you take care as well!
QoH