Tuesday, September 18, 2007

RENOVATIONS 2007

Here's an update on how well our renovations are doing... they are going very s-l-o-w-l-y!

There hasn't been anything done since last Monday, when all four of us [BillyRoo, Trebor, Pod and myself] started ripping the walls and ceiling down in the kitchen, dining room and in my old bedroom. The place now looks something like this...


These next 2 photos have "Orbs" in them!


For all of you "dust mote" fans out there...these photos should have been loaded with signs of dust because that's all you can smell right now! With the amount of photos that I have been taking of our project, there really hasn't been too many signs of "orbs"!


The first photo the you see, PoD's first reaction to the large "orb" in the center, was of a man dressed in olden-day style clothing wearing a bowler type hat and she saw that he was leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets? This all came to her in a flash!


My feelings of the next photos, was that I was being watched as I was taking these shots! The feelings have all been good ones for us and I feel that they approve of what's being done to the place.


In these next photos, the "orbs" seem to have a strange yellow/orange glow around them? This is the first time I have seen this type of orb? With these photos I've noticed that the orbs have been caught mostly in the kitchen and dining room areas? In the last shot below there is one near the doorknob and a faint one close to the dryer, they also have this strange glow around them?



These next ones show no orbs at all!
All of these photos have been taken one after another so if there was to be spots...there should be spots in all of them?



The last pic is of the partial-mess that we left when we were done that day. The trailer that we are using to remove this crap is right below the open space on the deck...which by the way took two trips to the dump to get rid of!
I have started a new pile with the crap from the above photos and now have to wait for my ex to return my trailer back to me before I can do more....
I'd like to say that I'm having fun demolishing but I'm NOT! The more we clear away the more we have to fix!

I can't wait for it to be over!

No comments: