Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OOPS!

Cat Facts:

Seems I haven't a clue what I am talking about!

In my previous blog on a "Rescued Animal", I showed you the wrong area where you would find the fang that showed you when your cat was around six months old....making it old enough to be neutered!
PoD corrected me this morning...must be the Alzheimer's problem again!

Here are the right photos....
I hope I got it right this time?
I forgot to add that the best part about trying to find this out is....getting the poor kitty to stay still enough to do this!

2 comments:

Headgirl said...

Excuse me, aren't you the one who said no gruesome pictures!!!
I'm almosted prompted to post my lateds wrist one now..only joking!

Sorry! Got side tracked stroking Buttons - how sad is that?

Best wishes
Blue

Wilma said...

Would never have been able to do this with DemonSpawn... not unless I wanted to lose a finger/eye/leg!