Thursday, September 13, 2007

NEIGHBOR UPDATES!

The "party" house next door has now been sold! To whom...I haven't a clue! There has been no activity as yet...so all is quiet!


The "bad" neighbors on the other side, of me, has had quite a blow given to them!

As you may know [if you have kept up on my past remarks] that I haven't had too much success with getting to know these people and that I have spent most of my time wishing them to go away!

If you remember the "For Sale" sign disappeared and I was hoping that the place had been sold...well it turned out that they both managed to land jobs so they decided to stay!

The incident with the young kid [past post about "nosy neighbor"] turned out to be a dad wanting to keep his young son here against his exes wishes and cops were called in! Kid did get returned to rightful parent!

On Monday, the 10th, my "evil" neighbor was killed in a trucking accident while he was hauling a load of whatever to a nearby town! Seems he blew a yield sign and ended up injuring [thankfully not too bad] a young kid in another vehicle!

I wished him gone from my life but I never, ever, wished him to die!

I feel terrible for his family and what they are going through right now! It's sad that they still have to live with his actions!

I feel doubly sorry for his wife! She has had some bad crap happening to her lately and this will make it only make it worse...my hope for her is that she is able to get through this without going over the deep end! As for his kids...if he truly was a bad parent...they're in a better world now that he is gone!

I know it's harsh to think ill of the dead...but being dead doesn't excuse his past transgressions!

One day maybe things will be better with my neighbors and me...I do vow to make an effort to try!

No comments: