Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TIME TO TALK ABOUT OUR WEATHER!

I happen to be smiling right now as the weather is the way I like it! It's been cool enough to do work around the house and I actually got some more boxes unpacked! There is even room to walk around in the garage!

Seems that August has again proven to go the way that it always goes. The rule of thumb is: "If the farmers around here start to take their crops off the fields then it's surely time to start raining" and I was right! It's also cool enough to wear a sweater for the walk to work in the mornings....I just love it! Not to mention the fact that I am now sleeping better because of the coolness! Even my cats are happy and running around like they are kittens again...also no more puking! I've even started walking in the evenings again and there has been no bugs out bugging me!

Do I feel sorry for the ones that love the heat....nah!

3 comments:

Headgirl said...

Another pussy blog you might enjoy checking out:-
http://misspeachsmeowz.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

TY for leaving your comments you really are "True Blue"! I have been reading miss peach's blog and really enjoy it. I have also added a blog to my own [like I don't have enough to do on my own]and it's called Baby Doodie. This a blog by my cat and it's only has 2 posts so far but I'm working on it. I just love your virtual pet, he's fun...no mess to clean up after...:)Thanks again for bring my biggest fan...aside from PoD! Stay well...QoH

Headgirl said...

Hi again!

Have visited Suki, she's blogging very nicely. Will write a post about her this afternoon.
Glad you can see my vitual pet Sky, as apparently others can't - he must be shy!

A suggestion, why don't you get a chat box for your blog & maybe Suki's. Its easy to do, just click on C-BOX link in bottom righthand corner on mine, it'll take you on..
Its great for quick chats, the Dog with Blog world loves them & I enjoy mine!

Take care
Blue