Thursday, August 30, 2007

THEY'VE MOVED...?

The other annoying neighbors, that is...you know...the "party kids"!

Last night my TV night was interrupted by the sound of slamming doors and loud talking kids! Looking out the window [snoopy neighbor again] I saw what looked like kids moving out of the party house next door!

This made me SO HAPPY!
Maybe, finally, some peace and quiet?

That house had been on market to be sold and maybe they had to vacate it in order to sell it...you know "bad rep as party house" and who knows what condition it is in right now?

Anyways...it was sure nice to see trucks pulling away with furniture and stuff in them!

Too bad it wasn't the neighbors on the other side of me! I still haven't seen any activity of moving yet??? With one day to go before the end of the month and with the school already back in session...it's not looking too good!?


Sad Note:
This morning as I walked by the party house, I noted that there were two cars parked outside and coverings on the windows...hopefully it wasn't just a case of downsizing or an exchange of tenants?

I can only hope that there is still more moving to be done?

Still keeping all fingers and toes crossed for some good news!

No comments: