Saturday, August 04, 2007

More Building/Painting Photos...

PoD did all of the crack filling [Trebor helped a bit] and priming after our building was done. Both kids were asked what color they wanted to see in their room. JD picked blue and AJ wanted a hot pink. This was going to be the color painted on the platform beds, stairway, cubby holes under the stairs and their desk area. Notice the storage hole access in JD's closet space and what it looks like after I finished doing my painting.

This is JD's room before painting: PoD and Trebor were pretty tired after all of the building and they lost all of their energy to finish the crack filling properly...but that didn't matter as I was planning something very special for the kid's rooms. I have photos of the blue color being added to his room but they also show my special idea and I want it to be a surprize for the next blog.

These next photos are of AJ's room. Her room also has a storage access door and we hid it by recessing her dresser into this hole. Her dresser is moveable and can be removed to access this storage space. Putting it in the wall also gave her more floor space. PoD painted AJ's side and I painted JD's side.




This photo is of their play area

No comments: