Friday, July 13, 2007

JULY 13...A HATED DAY FOR ME!

It makes it even worse that it's a Friday...the 13th!

Normally I don't believe in this day being unlucky for me but today also happens to be 46 years since my mother died!

The saddest thing about it is, that I was too young to even know much about her!

Being 10 at the time didn't give us enough time to even get to know each other and it left me with too many unanswered questions about those early years! My dad lasted longer than she did but he is also now gone...and he couldn't answer those questions either because we were never that close!

The one lesson it did teach me is, that life can be too short and that you should make the most of it while you can!

For those of you who still have parents...make every moment count!

1 comment:

Headgirl said...

Hi

A pussy-cat orinatated blog you might enjoy looking in on..
http://ifyoutry.blogspot.com/

I enjoyed Fort Edmonton, when I visited it many years ago. Glad you enjoyed your time away.

Blue