Monday, May 28, 2007

ORBS & DEVIL HEADS...

These photos were taken in my first Haunted Courthouse in 2002. The first shot shows lots of orbs and something that looks like a devil's head. I've cropped the area and tried to blow it up to a size that so that you could see what I saw in this photo hopefully it turns out okay. My sister and I went back the next day [in the daylight] to check out these places to see if maybe it could be tape or some kind of dirt spot. NOPE! All were clear! Nothing we could see with the naked eye!

These shots have made many a believer including my brother-in-law who happens to scoff at everything! He was there the night they were taken and he now firmly believes in these things!

The second photo was taken in the room that the person was supposed to have hung himself! The guy that worked that room told me later that he hated being in there and he found himself standing at the doorway a lot...just in case he had to get out of there quickly. This guy is very macho like and having him admit that he was scared made it even more believable! That was also the first year we let anyone stay in the rooms alone and after that episode we made sure that no one ever stayed alone again!

In this photo the shot was in the corner and I blew up a section to shot you what was on the pic! It looks more like a wolf or coyote head but I still think it looks like the devil's face in another form!

Either way both areas made everyone feel creepy and even scared!

Explain that if you can!

No comments: