Monday, April 30, 2007

BLOGGER NEWS

I can finally blog AGAIN [now that I have said that all will go wrong]!

I hated feeling like I was being censored [can we say paranoid] and after years of having no one interested in what I had to say it was refreshing for me to blabble away...even with no feed back! This way I can pretend that someone is listening and I am not just talking to myself!

Got smart and wrote out other info so all I had to do was copy to here.

I did find another blogger site and had planned on dumping this one if things didn't change. The other site would at least give me the ability to post pictures! Maybe I will continue with this one or do both?

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Glad you're back. Sorry I missed the sale - was gone for the weekend. I probably don't need to purchase anything myself as I already have several boxes of sale items waiting in the garage.

Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!
Hope you enjoyed your trip...I love reading about your travels...I'm envious!
The only thing you missed was my exasperation at having to be there!
QoH