Monday, April 02, 2007

"APRIL SHOWERS BRINGS MAY FLOWERS"....and spring cleaning!

But as usual it SNOWED!

There is only about 1" of it and it will probably melt...but its still depressing to see!

Yesterday I got to see my first "Robin" and I sure hope he brought his snow boots with him! The weather change is probably because of the full moon tonight!

I've had the cleaning bug lately and I am quite proud of myself for all of the junk that I have been throwing out. I will have LOTS of stuff for the Town Wide Garage Sale this year! It's depressing to see just how much I have accumulated over the years! Thankfully I have my son home this weekend and he gets to be the pack horse...lugging all of that crap downstairs!

Hearing about Sir & Headmistress's woes on moving his mom has prompted me in my purge of my unnecessary hording! Also a comment made by "Abby" from the "Mart Across the Way" has helped me to be firm about what I may be leaving for my kids to deal with if I died!

This year my plans are to FINALLY fix my leaky roof! I know that the water leaking in has caused major damage to my ceiling and who knows what rot from the age of my building has helped to keep me unwell!

IT FEELS GOOD TO PURGE!

No comments: