Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"WAIT 5 MINUTES & THE WEATHER WILL CHANGE...."

Took longer than 5 minutes...but change it did!

Rain...turning to snow, making it a very gloomy day then add the good old Sask winds!

I've been watching the "Mart" sign across the streets wobbling...that's how strong the wind is right now!

My shop door normally sticks and I usually have a sign telling the customers to push hard to open it...not today!

It's been very annoying with the wind blowing the shop door open constantly...makes a person look up a lot! I have warning chimes that dingle every time someone comes in the door...with the door blowing open A LOT...all we've been hearing is the dingle!! I am not a person who likes the sound of chimes at the best of times so I am gritting my teeth...trying hard...not to rip those chimes down!

PoD also added some entertainment by scaring us both when we were on our coffee break!

A big gust of wind blew the door open and caused the pressure inside to rattle the back doors right behind her! We were both laughing at her scare when the door dingled again and someone stepped into the shop...of course she screamed again and our customer got to see 2 crazy women laughing hysterically. He now probably thinks we're both nuts!

It has been pretty slow here lately as the road bans are now on. This means that the oil-fields are too wet for them to work...thus their lack of work affects my work!

I can only hope these winds will dry up the land so we all can get back to work!!!

So "Rain, Rain go away and come back another day...."

No comments: