Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CLOTHING DESIGNERS

These people tick me off!!!

Why is it that when you go into a clothing store or look at a catalog all of the cute stuff is just for the "young skinny minies"? It makes me mad!

Why is it that all you see for the over-weight and the older women are these ugly dowdy clothes?!!

All of the skinnies have great designs plus great colors and all we are stuck with is plain jane stuff, stripes that go the wrong way, big honking flowers or dark ugly colors!

I don't care if I can't wear mini outfits but I do care about cheerful attire but at my age I shouldn't be wearing those things...all I am supposed to be wearing is these dowdy matronly outfits!

I know there are designer stores that do carry nice stuff for the bigger and older types but on my earnings I cannot afford their prices!

I am sick and tired of being slotted into these categories because of my weight, age and what I make!

I know.....I can always wear BLACK....cause 10 to 1 I will never be skinny or young again!

No comments: