Wednesday, March 07, 2007

UNDER THE WEATHER!

The "cold" bug struck again! It is a rotten vicious cycle!

During cold/flu seasons everyone should wear masks [like Micheal Jackson wears all of the time] when they plan on being in crowded places! Especially places that have runny faced kids!

Or maybe one of the science projects [you know the one on germs] escaped!

Aj was home sick Monday with a cold/sore ears and now PoD is home sick today with it!

I don't think I gave it to them as my cold likes me and refused to go away!

PoD works with me daily so she should have gotten it a long time ago if I was contagious and should have passed it to her kids then!

The science fair had plenty of runny noses and a couple even came to the birthday party?

You figure with being ill so much that I would have figured out the saying "feed a fever and starve a cold" or is it "feed a cold and starve a fever"???

It must be "feed a cold and starve a fever" because I haven't stopped feeding mine!

Does one really need to have a fever before the "eating continuously" stops?!!

See what I mean..."a rotten vicious cycle"!!!

Got to go blow my nose......

No comments: