Monday, March 19, 2007

100th Post!

Who would of thought I could write 100 times?

Good or bad who knows?

I surely can't tell from the lack of responses I get!

If it wasn't for PoD, Wilma, Blue and Velvis I would begin to think that I must of clicked a spot that didn't let anyone reply...so I know that isn't the case!

If it wasn't for the "Orb" [dots] map I would assume they were the only ones tuning in...but that's not the case either...they[dots] must just be "Peeping Toms"! I don't even get any comments from my family who are"supposedly" checking in...not even for a "Happy Birthday"!

I guess that means I am right all of the times....cause I sure would relish bad comments also!

I love a good squabble...doesn't anyone have an opinion?!

So THANK YOU to my loyal fans: PoD, Wilma, Blue and Velvis!!!

Seems I am writing just to you guys...so please keep responding [even if it is only occasionally] so I know I'm not just talking to myself!

2 comments:

Headgirl said...

TY for the credit!
Haven't been too diligent on checking my fav. blogs while travelling.. Will be in Dodge from 23rd onwards!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blue
Welcome to CA...been following your journeys. Hope to see you sometime when you get to our part of the world. Keep having a safe journey!
QoH