Friday, February 23, 2007

Yesterday I consider falls into the WTF category!

It was another early morning because I couldn't sleep...nose plugged worse and my chest hurt like hell. Definitely time to visit the doc again!
Glad I did because I am back to having Bronchitis AGAIN! I'm just happy its not pneumonia!

On top of this problem I have developed a bad rash-looking patch on one side of my throat and itching in my eye brows...Doc figures that it's probably "Shingles". Seems if you have had "Chicken Pox" early in your life chances are that you will get "Shingles"!

Where the hell is that book that lets you know about "what you might get later"! Just wonderful!

But the hell hasn't ended on that note!

Our wonderful weather decided it was time to play games with us!

The power started going off and on all day and into the night!
This meant that I had no computer and also no phone! Seems I need to have a "land line" because the "hand held" types need power...duh to me!

As the day turned into night it became colder...our storm finally hit which made everything worse!

With the power going off and on somehow screwed up my "home" furnace. Loud noises and it running all night has driven me crazy...I know short trip...so when I got down to work I shut it off! So now I have to get someone to look at it today...more expenses!

What does one do when you have sporadic power?

Watch the idiots that just have to come out to see if everyone else has no power. The convenience store across from me had a wonderful time with people needing something. Can you imagine the shoplifting! They finally got smart and closed shop! Never once did I see the cops out and about!

Being bored with nothing to do I went to bed about 9:30 just to be awaken by a very worried PoD around 10:00. Don't really blame her she had 2 kids to worry about and was afraid they might freeze. So I reminded her about her dad living across the street who has a wood burning stove and she could go there if things got worse...that made her feel a little better. I told her she could burn his furniture if they ran out of wood...he he he!

So here's hoping today goes a lot better!

2 comments:

Headgirl said...

H, Glad I've only got grey skyies to worry about & rain. But, rain does mean possible floods under my house..
Re'Orbs' posting, maybe the orbs don't want to be seen as all I get is a empty photo frame...

Anonymous said...

Does that mean it didn't show up on your end because when I look at it on mine it's there. Told yah I have trouble posting pics... maybe when you visit you could help this poor sole out...pleaseeee.
Qoh