Thursday, January 18, 2007

WTF…

High Ho…High Ho…is off to the Doctor I go!

Yup…I couldn’t stay away!

It seems my diarrhoea problem has finally caught up to me!

I was diagnosed with Diabetes in 1994 and the medication I took did not agree with my bowels. I lost 50 lbs because of it…which is a good thing for me but not a great way to do it!

This problem caused me to have Irritable Bowel Syndrome Type D!

All medical books and medications have quotations stating…”If you have diarrhoea longer than a week you are to contact your doctor”! I did [many doctors] and got NO results! All said “not to worry”! So why the warning?

Not to be gross…but when you see signs of intestinal fibres in your stools…I say its time to worry!

ME AND MY FAMILY WERE THE ONLY ONES WORRYING!

Seems that I now have feces coming out of two places!

This happen on Jan. 15!

If you have feces going through places where they shouldn’t be going…wouldn’t you be worried about the toxic end result?

I am now in great discomfort!

I have a high tolerance to pain so I am not sure of how much pain I am really in!

This morning I woke up [3:25 am] to vomiting and I am finding it hard to sit for too long…the pain is in my hips and my back aches!

My doctor finally found someone to see me today in the Battlefords and I am afraid it is the start to what may be another operation!

I only hope that I have not developed Bowel Cancer…my dad died from it!

More worry!

Even knowing my history…doctors did nothing!

A positive note:
The scenery to the Battlefords will be different and maybe they will have better magazines to read while I waste more precious hours!

Can’t see the food being any different!

Maybe I should be one of those people who rate hospitals and write books about it or better yet be a consultant! I definitely have the experience!

I’m sure not making any money working at my shop!

Poor PoD has to shoulder the load as usual…but I am thankful that I have her to count on!

Oh by the way…did I mention that we are BOTH down with colds!

Color me SICK AND TIRED!

Cross your fingers for me…

No comments: