Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Another chapter in the weirdness that is me!

I was told by someone that I shouldn't write about these weird things that happen to me. It makes me sound like I am nuts!

I think we are all nuts at some time! Others just don't like to admit it!

I write these thing in hopes that others might come clean and admit to themselves that strange things happen that just cannot be explained!

I am well known [in town] as the lady who likes the supernatural and people are always stopping me to tell me about their weird experiences and ghost stories!

One nurse in the hospital informed me that one of the rooms is haunted! No surprize...people do die in hospitals...so I would automatically assume there would be ghosts. The one in question happened to be right next to mine and nurses claim that it is being haunted by children!

I never did get a chance to check it out during the wee hours but PoD did a run through during the daylight and felt that the mirrors in the room made it feel creepy! I agree!

The room that made me feel that was haunted was mine!

During the time I had a roommate all was okay and quiet. Her complaint was the coldness around the windows [she had the bed by the window] and not once did we have any sound of heat going through the registers! All we had was blowing COLD air!

She went home Dec. 22.

I started hearing faint siren sound! At first I thought it was the TV [2 doors down from me] but upon checking...it wasn't! This would happen at all sorts of hours! A nurse was in my room at one time and she thought the ambulance was coming! She had never heard that noise before and was creeped out! My kids were visiting one time when it happened again and my son said that it sounded like the water was trying to get through the heat register. Made sense...so I tried to forget about it! Then I remembered...what heat? My room was being heated by the hallway heat [they keep the hospital real hot] and when the door was closed the room was cool!

The siren noise would happen occasionally [night or day] during the rest of my stay.

Then the loud banging started!

This only happened in the wee hours!

The noise was coming from the corner next to the supposedly haunted room! It sounded like something was hammering on the register or the metal cabinet standing in the corner! NO...it wasn't from the change in the weather or by any wind! I tried getting close to the area but it would quit!

I lost a lot of sleep from the noise and eventually had to yell at it to stop...which it would until the next night!

That lasted for 4 nights...thankfully I got to go home!

Stay tuned for my wierd dream....

No comments: