Friday, November 24, 2006

THE WIERDNESS IN MY LIFE –no I’m not crazy…I think?

One of the many stories that will make you say….what?

My Premonitions:

The first one that I remember is the death of my Mother when I was 10!

She was to have a heart operation and was to be admitted the morning that she died.

She had arranged for us kids to be looked after while she was to be in there. I was not aware at the time of why she was going into the hospital…just that she had to be in there and that she was real tired. My biggest anger at the time was that my brothers got to sleep out in a tent at the neighbor’s house while my sister and I had to stay at our grand parent's place.

I’ve always hated it there and I was not happy about it and would have rather stayed with my brothers. Top it all off we had to sleep in their creepy basement!

Yes, I had a nightmare, but it wasn’t about the creepy basement, it was about my mom dying!

I’m not too clear on details but the whole time of the dream she was dying and I could hear someone crying! I awoke in the morning with a feeling of dread and even mentioned the dream to my grandmother. She brushed it aside saying that I was worrying about the operation and that all was well. I didn’t know about any operation…I thought my mom was going there for a rest because she was tired!

Shortly after that the phone rang…it was my dad! I remember seeing my grandmother’s face go all white and she looked at me with this weird look.

We rushed over to our house and I was the first one out of the car and into the house before anyone could move.

I’ll never forget what I saw…my dad crying and kneeling beside my mom who was lying on their bed. She looked like she was asleep but I knew without being told that she was dead!

My nightmare had come true!

My grandmother never looked at me the same after that and I felt that I made her uncomfortable!

Things were never the same for me after that!

Stay tuned for my next segment of the “Weirdness of QoH”

No comments: