Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sorry I haven't been on the site...I've been sick with a head cold.

Must of picked up the bug at festival...seeing as I was feeling so run down from the haunt. I guess it was just a matter of time!

Been pretty busy trying to catch up with back orders. PoD and I managed to get quite a few completed. One thing with being late...customers pick up their stuff right away...maybe I'll get paid sooner!

Designing right now is difficult with my head feeling like I'm still wearing a hat from festival! Thoughts are running around in thick fog, my nose is sore from blowing it and I'm tired of sounding like a fog horn. Customers think I'm a guy when I answer the phone!

Yesterday I quit trying to work [10:30 am...up at 5:00] and had to lay down...I was so dizzy! A lot of the orders had to have borders put on them and the rapid eye movement made me feel ill. PoD wasn't feeling up to snuff either and she made it til 2:00. So we closed shop for the rest of the day!

That didn't keep the phone from ringing! It wouldn't have been so bad if it was work related but all of them were soliciting!

Signs stop them at the door [sometimes] but not by phone. Yes I have an answering machine...but it doesn't stop the phone from ringing! Getting any solid sleep was out of the question! It was a day from hell!

Yesterday PoD had to contend with a "religious" person pushing their religion!
I sure wished that it had been me that she had to deal with instead of PoD. Pod was brought up to respect her elders and the one that was sent to "save" us was OLD!

She couldn't believe it! Now they're making the old ones go door to door! We've seen them use their children as ploys but now their elders aren't safe either...or maybe she's got some repenting to do...who knows!

Me and religion have issues! If you ever want to have a good discussion on religion...I'm ready!

If I have to nail any belief down I would classify myself as neo-pagan!

No written book!

Maybe it's part of my native heritage [stony Cree & Eskimo] that guides me...who knows?

My life has changed for the "weirder" [if that's such a word] since I've moved to Dodge [2002] and I will be relating how later.

Rapid eye movement is killing me again!

Got to Orb out...QoH

No comments: