Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Halloween! 15 days left til HH day! 11 days left for the haunt!!
We finally had some help with the set-up of the haunt!
A person can always count on Wilma to show up! She did let me know that if I wanted help all I had to do was phone around and tell people when I'm doing it!
I don't have time to even call my sister and let her know that I'm still alive let alone phone people and listen to why they can't make it!
Everyone who logs on here to read this knows we are working on the haunt and if they haven't read it here they have spoken to me on the street and all know what we are up to, after all this is a small town! I never phoned her, when I was supposed, to to let her know when we were do it that day but she amazingly found us anyways! Those extra hands helped so much and helped ease the tension that PoD and I have been going through these last few days!
We're tired...all parts of our bodies is screaming at the exertion that we've put ourselves through! Great work-out though!
The Minions are bored and tired of being yelled at [although we've tried to keep that at a minimum] and want to just run wild in that place. They have been great through all of this and still keep their spirits up! Sure wish I had their energy!!
With Wilma's help we got another part of the haunt path completed! She also had some great ideas to help with scares and such....Thanks Wilma!!
Pod had another great idea that will cut down on anymore building downstairs and help change the long hallway between both rooms. So we will be putting that together tonight starting at 7:00 hopefully we will complete it in 2 or 3 hours. To all of you out there....this is your phone call!!
Meanwhile in my spare time I have been making stuff for the haunt and the one-act play. I have 2 trees and a stump that are partially completed [drying time needed between applications] and finally finished my furry white spider and her babies...they sure look good in the dark great for the phobic! Still have the dynamite crates to finish, darkening the dynamite sticks and wrap spider cocoons...these I do while listening to TV in the evening.
I'm even dreaming this darn haunt! So you can say that my waking and now sleeping moments are on the haunt! It's amazing how we are managing to keep the business going also.? Forget about cleaning house! It's the lowest on my list of to-do!
Anyways....the spirits in this place are active again. This morning both of my cats are acting crazy! "Freaky Cat" was running around like something was chasing her and the other one is meowing like she has caught a mouse and wants me to see it....when I look nothing is there! Both are not acting like they normally do every morning! The place feels really electric right now! Not creepy! Sometimes in the early morning hours it sounds like someone/thing is slamming doors upstairs...I have checked these times and all doors are as I left them. I have gotten used to the noise and it doesn't bother me any more. I have taken pictures of this place and do have some orbs but not too many. PoD doesn't like this place too much and it does creep her out to be alone for too long. She doesn't like the slamming door sounds! When I am upstairs the sounds come from the downstairs! Weird!
Got to do some designing work...will blog when I find some more time.
Orbing out...QoH

No comments: