Wednesday, December 08, 2010

XMAS 2010 DECOR...

What it looks like at night through my new camera...

I call it my "Winter Wonderland Work Shop"


It's not quite finished yet...the huge Orb by my "Warm Wishes" sign needs something on it and I still have to change the colored lights in it to clear ones. I had planned the lights on the "Present Tree" to outline a Xmas Tree, but my mini lights went missing from the Symposium in September, so I have to make do with whatever shape you see in it...with a star on top...;(


And I might add busy penguins or gingerbread people...not sure how much time is left before my enthusiasim runs out...






Did get a closer look for you...

Kind of looks like you are seeing it through my blurry eyes without glasses...;}


I'm still trying to work with all of the camera's fancy do-dad stuff! Definitely not technosavy me!


Some might be the fault of the reflective white and green stripes on the candy cane decor?

Or an unsteady hand...

I vote for the hand...;{


Anyways...


This is a close-up of the projects that I have worked on for this display...

I made candy cane sticks for the fence...

Lined with red & green candy drops...

And candy cane tubes for the window/door/garage outlines...


But you get to see them in the daylight in the next post...;)


Here's another great blurry close-up...


Curious how it really looks...?




Stay tuned...

No comments: