Sunday, October 24, 2010

HOROSCOPES......Good or bad?




When we were at the Paranormal Symposium this year, I picked up this neat book written by Stella Hyde. One must remember that this is HER opinion on what she has interpreted these zodiacs to be...
She does offer a warning on the back...

"Before you buy, look at the title on the cover. What does it say? Darkside. That means you are going to be reading some wince-making stuff about yourself. There are no jolly Brightside platitudes, because there is enough of that kind of thing in the world and every silver lining must have its cloud. You have been warned; anybody who is but a fragile blossom on life's maelstrom had better put the book down now!"


How could I resist...;}





Being a fan of the zodiac I thought I'd like to see the darkside of my symbol [Aquarius] and maybe the others that I know.


I have found that what was in there, about my sign, fits me to a T...sad to say  ;(




I have listed on the left side of my blog, the good parts about me, so you lurkers could have an idea on my personality.




Now let's see if I am brave enough to admit to my darkside...




Firstly, depending on which chart you read, I am supposed to be on the cusp. I am either an Aquarian or Pisces? I chose the Aquarian one because I find it represents me the most.




This is the introductory statement about my sign:


Aquarius is a masculine, fixed Air sign ruled by Uranus. It is the eleventh sign on the zodiac wheel, directly opposite Leo, and is named for the constellation Aquarius [the water carrier], which looks down its nose and takes notes behind the Sun at this time of year.
On the dark side, this makes you a chilly, detached, eccentric loner, with perverse voyeuristic habits and a shard of ice in your heart.




Ain't that a kick in the old ego!




But so F-ing true!




I will agree to all except the " shard of ice in my heart"




Although PoD made comment about the truthfulness of the "ice shard"...which hurt




But do have to admit to her reasoning's....which is, that I don't like to be played the fool. ever!




When wronged, I CAN'T forgive!




It would make it easier to accept their transgressions against me if I felt they were offering sincere apologies. But find that the apologizer usually only does it to ease their conscience, not to make me feel better!


 Don't care for the "perverse voyeurism" part [it reads nasty] but do enjoy people watching and can be quite catty about it?




Again, don't care for the "chilly" part, but do acknowledge that my aloof attitude can be conceived as being such. My aloof look stems from my lack of social skills, shyness and the fact that I have a stuttering problem that has to be controlled at all times. Which are long pauses with me trying to speak...so generally I don't. I try to avoid confrontations unless pushed into it...then watch out!


Guess that makes me "chilly"?



Flip the page and it lists my annoying habits...




Punctuality: "You refuse to follow anyone else's agenda, so never turn up on time, or even on day. People blame it on your legendary but suspect absentmindedness, but you know it's your way of controlling the situation."
I disagree....I hated being late or miss an event!


Toothpaste: "You don't use toothpaste, mostly because you've usually lost the tube [last seen as a bookmark], but clean your teeth at the lab with the hand held sonar gun. They glow a bit in the dark, but it's a good look."
Have to agree...if can't find I would "Ma Giver" something....;}


Temper Gauge: "0 degree to boiling point in .0001 sec. since you don't suffer fools gladly, but like to give people a chance to defend themselves. No red-faced shouting [not logical], just cool insults and deletion of offender from your database."
Dead right on this one!


If that wasn't bad enough I was hit with "personality - aloof, arrogant, alien"


And of course it just had to expound on that subject too...let's just say it was again sadly true?






Ego is now fading badly...



Bitch Rating....A--



Fav Deadly Sin...Sloth because I can be a bit lanquid and maybe Pride...it does explain which again I had to agree...;(




But then flip the page and now I can blame it all on my ruling planet....






Uranus!






Now I know why I suffer from IBS...;{






IT'S ALL MY ANUS'S FAULT!






NOW YOU KNOW WHY I CAN BE SUCH AN ASS!

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Ooooo - I wanna know mine! Gemini...