Wednesday, March 17, 2010



I was up before the birds and the sun this morning!

What a gorgeous morning too!

A slight breeze [a little cool] and only had a sweater on...

Snow is almost all gone [in back yard] and it's even dry around the garage door...:)


Nice morning to have a St. Patrick's Day Parade...

through the first sign of spring at my place...


WTF!!!!


Did look around for something that might have been wrapping it's arms around me....;}


Okay........It's dark out at that hour 


and it can be somewhat creepy.....


Happily it was just a stuck shutter or else the parade might not have happened...;}


Once again....

Notice how dry the ground is, yet it is still too frozen to be able to remove the bush lights.

 Enter into my....... "Green World"


Which just happens to be full with the decor from the wedding. I'm leaving some out for display so grads and whomever can give some ideas to or confuse even more...


It's sure crowded! Happily I don't need to get through it that often...;}


Didn't find the pot of gold but someone left gold nuggets around "Creepy Stump Dude"

This is Thumber's favorite spot to look out the window to a world that scares her?


One thing I love is ivy!

I can't grow it worth a damn but love to use it to decorate with...


Bad thing about lots of foliage is...


where to put it...


It can't be kept in a bag or box for too long, as the leaves become crumpled looking...

I even have a shamrock tree...

bet you thought shamrocks only grew on the the ground...;}


Notice all the space on the desk?

Other computer has gone for a rest break and I am finally becoming happy with this one. My old eyes appreciates the smaller screen too!

Bigger is not always better when you have to sit that close...


Guess the parade has ended and its time for me to start to work...

so
 

HAVE A HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

from ME and CREEPY HOLLOW

2 comments:

Roan said...

I'm just now getting around to wish you happy St. Patrick's Day, but looks like you had one for sure. Love all the decorations, especially the creepy eye looking one. ;)

Queen of Halloween said...

The pics were especialy for you BJ...my best commenter! If not one of my only ones...my max is 3 I think? A BIG Thank You! And I hope is was a lucky one for you too...mine was...:)